Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Blended with WFI - Pouch Wipes (100% Polyester)
Ecolab Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA - Blended with Water for Injection (WFI) Pouch Wipes are sterile, heavy weight, pre-laundered 100% polyester pouch wipes pre-saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol blended with WFI. The alcohol blend is 0.2 micron filtered then filled and triple bagged in a Grade C / ISO Class 5 cleanroom before being terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packaged in a resealable pouch, featuring Klertear™ on outer wraps, for high grade small surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for small surfaces, product contact areas, transfer disinfection and removal of residues.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product. Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be <0.25eu>
- Format: Available as pouch wipes. This format is triple bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide™ and Klerwipe™ range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
No related solution pages were found.